The Mindful Wedding offers Day-of Coordination!
Do you want to plan your dream wedding, but also enjoy your special day? We would be honored to carry out your vision.
Below are examples of the services we offer. This isn’t an all-inclusive list and we would love to schedule a time to talk about your wedding in depth.
Two Weeks Prior
- Review all detailed forms including ceremony details, wedding party names, etc.
- Final vendor confirmations and timeline review
Week of Wedding
- Work closely with all vendors
- Review timeline with photographer
- Ensure all vendors have an updated timeline
- Confirm arrival and departure times of all vendors
Day of Wedding
- Serve as point of contact for all vendors, wedding party, and family
- Coordinate set up for ceremony and reception sites
- Conduct rehearsal along with officiant
- Work with wedding party throughout the day to ensure schedule is on task
- Coordinate and communicate with vendors throughout the wedding for smooth event execution
- Cue all formalities, e.g. introductions, toasts, formal dances, cake cutting
- Distribute all final vendor payments and gratuities
- Deliver gifts and cards to designated family member
The Mindful Wedding also offer hourly consulting services. Let’s chat over coffee or cocktails and plan some details together!
Sara loves floral design, and can work with your budget to create centerpieces and other event flowers for your celebration!
There is also an option to pair coordination with DJ services. Sara has been a DJ for over a decade in the industry. Check out her other website which has more information on her non-traditional and traditional weddings that ROCK!
How exactly does the coordinator/DJ relationship work? Sara is the main point of contact throughout the day … and can’t be missed at the DJ booth! Sara brings two assistants for a wedding coordinator/DJ service pairing, and delegates tasks when she takes over the dance music.