Do you want to plan your dream wedding, but also enjoy your special day? We would be honored to carry out your vision.
Below are examples of the services we offer. This isn’t an all-inclusive list and we would love to schedule a time to talk about your wedding in depth.
Two Weeks Prior
- Review all detailed forms (e.g., event timeline, contact list, and photographer’s schedule).
- Confirm wedding details with all vendors.
- Confirm vendor details (e.g., start/end time, and specifics of their services).
Week of Wedding
- Schedule phone calls or video conferences with the couple.
- Become the main point of contact for vendors.
- Ensure all vendors have an updated timeline.
Day of Wedding
- Serve as the point of contact for all vendors, the wedding party, and family.
- Coordinate set up for ceremony and reception sites.
- Conduct rehearsal along with officiant. (optional)
- Work with the wedding party throughout the day to ensure the schedule is on task.
- Coordinate and communicate with vendors throughout the wedding for smooth event execution.
- Cue all formalities (e.g., introductions, toasts, formal dances, and cake cutting).
- Distribute all final vendor payments and gratuities.
- Deliver gifts and cards to designated family member.
We can coordinate and plan your non-traditional intimate wedding. From a house party and dancing to a restaurant soirée with a moody vibe, we can bring your vision to life.
The Mindful Wedding can book and arrange all vendors to provide you with a complete intimate wedding package, or we can coordinate a wedding following your plans. Because of the extreme flexibility in this type of event, please request a custom quote.
There is also an option to pair coordination with DJ services. Sara has been a DJ for over a decade in the industry. Check out her other website which has more information on her non-traditional and traditional weddings.
How exactly does the coordinator/DJ relationship work? Sara is the main point of contact throughout the day … and can’t be missed at the DJ booth! Sara brings two assistants for a wedding coordinator/DJ service pairing, and delegates and oversees tasks throughout the day.